From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

walk with me, just walk with me.....


Yesterday was a busy day......busy with a whole lot of nothing. Have you ever had one of those days? After I took G to school, came home had breakfast, watched Wendy Williams then met up with J-Z (Jen Z.) for a walk around Island Heights.  

Our walk was 2.5 miles and filled with the most amazing sights.    Island Heights is where the OLD money of Toms River is.   The Homes are GORGEOUS!!!!!


I took this photo and edited it to black and white b/c it reminded me of the dock in 'THE BAD SEED'.   Perfect Movie!!!



The Homes are like taking a stroll back through time.  



Toms River Yacht Club




Where are the Yachts??? 



I could see this home on the cover of BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS.   Beautiful!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment