From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's November....


My Favorite Month of the year!

When I think of November I think of some of my best Memories...Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving at my Grandma Peggee's house, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, My Brother Isaiah's Birthday, College Football is in full force and Native American Month!!!


I don't know which one to talk about first!!!    Okay I'll start with Native American Month! 

Thank You to my elders who continue to teach and preserve our ways.  And THANK YOU to those who have gone before us, for your strength and willing to survive at all cost.   May God continue to Bless your generations and beyond!   

I love this old picture!



My Great-Great Grandfather Kah-Wah-Ho-Tsa (RoanHorse)

An Old Osage Camp. 

My Baby Picture....

My Favorite Native American....G, she is soooo cute!

This was my Great-Great-Great Grandfather.  He lived to be 103 years old. 
He witnessed a lot of changes with the Osage People, he lived when the waters were pure and there was plenty of buffalo. 


Happy Native American Month!  















No comments:

Post a Comment