From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Monday, November 7, 2011

Tis the Season to be shopping.....

Fun Fun Weekend!

Friday night was Vendor night at Downtown Dance Academy and I went as a shopper!   My poor hubby was probably so nervous....but I didn't do that much damage!   I ordered a super cute Cheetah Petticoat skirt for G and a Cupcake shirt.   I also bought two really cute flower blooms from Seaside Blooms!  Chatted with the Mary Kay lady about having a party at my house (I LOVE MAKE-UP!) and then went out for Drinky-Drinks with Angela.   I haven't been out in soooo long that I kinda felt awkward, but that soon wore off after my 2nd Malibu Bay Breeze.      I had a great time with Angela, we talked about ourselves more than our kids.....we needed that time BADLY!!!   LOL!    

Saturday was Cold and off to the Soccer Fields we go!    BRRRRRR!    G scored two goals!  Yay G!!!   Next it was time to go to Michael's Craft Store before the OU Game started!   B/c once kickoff starts I am not leaving the HOUSE!    As soon as we got home we had a hour before the game started so it was QUICK CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!   Kitchen check, T.V. room check, picked up front room check, dining room check!     G wanted to sweep the floors and help, awww she is sooo sweet.   Before I knew it she was playing Cinderella and wanting me to yell orders to her, this girl is so funny, but I complied.  She began dusting all the furniture, putting toys away, wanting to mop (I should've let her do that one),  and I was able to sit and watch the OU game.   After the 1st Quarter and the Cinderella game wore off, she wanted to sit and watch the game with me and do her turkey crafts we picked up at Michael's.     Saturday was a great day!  

Sunday was Fall Back and I used my extra hour by going to the Food Store early Sunday.   Got my newspaper and food for the week.   I determined that I love going Food shopping while everyone is sleeping.   Then when I pull up E and G both come out and help me unload groceries!   Good System So Far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment