From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where has the time went????

Wow!   I've been gone for a while.   Yup, my life has been busy and I still haven't won the lottery!  
We celebrated Veterans Day by going to Downtown Toms River for the Veterans Day Parade.    It was very nice.   Thank You to the Men and Women in Blue....We Love You!!!  
God Bless America!

G and I made these signs to show our support for our Veterans.

I had my first Bow Party on Friday Night and it was a BLAST!!!   Four of my friends came over and I showed them how to make Bows.   It was so fun....we had a few drinky drinks, picked out ribbon and made some of the cutest bows EVER!!!   I'm just a little sad that I didn't take any pictures.   What was I thinking???  
Here is a Thanksgiving Bow I made.
Thanksgiving is only a week away....Where did the time go?  If anyone knows where the time went be sure to let me know!   I am bringing desserts and wine....I was thinking maybe making cherry cobbler and pumpkin pies.   What do you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment