From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Friday, November 4, 2011

Busy Bee....


I have been so super busy....busy busy bee!

Monday night was Trick or Treating, Tuesday I walked, G had swim and Soccer Pictures, Wednesday I walked, G had Ballet and Tap and I worked on my bows, Thursday I walked, delivered bows to Shear Inspirations, and I set up a FB page for Cuppy Cakes Bows!   Whew!!!  I swear I burned a million calories over the past 4 days!!!  


I was going to Blog on the Things I'm Thankful For......So Far Nov. 1st-5th
#1 My Loving Husband.  He allows me creative freedom and is always supportive of my crafty ways! 
 #2 My Beautiful Daughter....she keeps me grounded and always smiling.  I love when she stops her day to make sure I know she loves me.  She's the BEST!
#3 My Best Friend Margie.   She and I have a bond that surpasses over 25 years.  She helps me look at a situation through new eyes.   She always has a moment for me and I LOVE HER FOR IT!  I always said that if I went the lottery I'm building us houses side by side!!!    Together Forever!!!
#4 Our Home.  Home Sweet Home.   It's not a house, but a HOME.   
#5 My Friend Michelle.  She is my best friend here in NJ.   I love the time we spend together, even if it's for 15 mins.   We have the kind of friendship that picks up right where we left off....she's Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment