From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Higher the Hair the closer you are to God.....


One thing I have found is that the women out here in Jersey are EXTRA Fabulous and they know it!  Where else can you find a group of women that love animal prints, Lots of Jewelry and BIG HAIR.   It looks great on them b/c they walk with such confidence and don't care what anyone else thinks.
 After I got settled into Toms River I knew the next thing I must find is the perfect Hair Salon.   I'm sure you heard, seen or even read about the typical Jersey Hair....Big Bangs, teased and the higher the better!!!  They love their Hair Salons almost as much as they love their own Children...for real...I asked a few.   Have you tried Googling New Jersey Hair Salons....there are a MILLION!!!

Once they find a great Salon, they don't keep it a secret, they let everybody know about it!  It's almost as if they want to keep New Jersey Beautiful one person at a time!

  I've been going to the same Salon for YEARS and YEARS and I too fell in LOVE with the wonderful ladies that can work magic on my sometimes unruly, naturally curly/tangly hair.   They have dyed my hair blonde, red, dark, blonde, blonder, put feathers in, taken feathers out, cut, styled and given me advice NOT to get a perm.   I'm so glad Tonya talked me out of that last one!!!

My Salon (Beauty Getaway) is Shear Inspirations on Rt. 37.  (For those of you who watch Jersey Shore they are on the road that comes FROM Seaside.)    I've known Steph and Tonya almost as long as I've known E....They were both at my Wedding!   Tonya has been doing G's hair since she was 2 years old....so let's just say I COMPLETELY TRUST HER!    

Well I ran into Steph and her two kiddos at the Food Store (people out here call the grocery store, FOOD STORE...I always thought that was weird) and noticed she had cool Red and Purple Extensions in her hair.   OOoooohhhh I want some!  

Becki Working her Magic adding the pink and purple extensions!!!     
 While I was here...how about we get some curls and tease it. I want Jersey Hair!!!
Next was G's turn....starting her out young.  Plus I think she is just too cute!

G's hair turned out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

 I LOVE MY JERSEY MAKE-OVER!
SMOKEY EYE, BIG CURLY HAIR AND ZEBRA PRINT!!!!
(I now only need to start making Chicken Parm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment