From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sweater Weather.....

It's my favorite time of year, time to break out Cardigans and Sweatshirts!  

The air is getting crisp, the leaves are starting to turn colors, the smell of cinnamon is inviting, and stews, soups and chilis are bubbling away on stoves.  


The only downfall is that it's getting darker sooner and sooner.  
I get drowsy as soon as it gets dark....like a chicken!

The Other night we bundled up in layers and went to Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure.  (It seemed like it was 10 P.M. but it was only 7 P.M.)  We had so much fun!    G was a little scared of the ghouls walking around.   I was scared of the rides (I'm such a fraidy Cat!) Thank Heavens for J-Z and her little daughter A, b/c G or I wouldn't have made it!  
My Favorite Part was People Watching...does anyone else get a kick out of that I as much as I do?   

We got their Face Painted and whistles!  (Whistles are for the Ghouls, if you blow the whistle they know not to scare you.)

Perfect Chilly night to go to Six Flags!  There weren't any lines and the girls were able to win prizes!!!

I guess today I'll finally decorate for Halloween!   We only have a week left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment