From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"The Bows"

I finally did it...I went out and bought a Bow Maker.   I've been buying G bows since she was born.   I swear I have spent HUNDREDS on bows and hair accessories and in this recession maybe I should start making my own!

So after my morning walk I went to Michael's Craft Store and giddily skipped down the rows of ribbon!  As I bust out in song (as if I was in a musical) I picked up my Bowdabra and started spinning like THE SOUND OF MUSIC!!!

I am probably the happiest Gal in NEW JERSEY!!!!

I cannot wait to open and use it!!! 
I'm going to make bows for everything and in every color!
A HUGE BOW for my Car at Christmas, Bows around our trees, Bows around our Pool Fence and Bows here, there, and everywhere!!!

OF The BOWS, bows, Bows, bows, bows, bows, bows!!!
(I wonder how Edgar Allan Poe would've written about bows?) 


You need a bow for your hair...I've got you covered! 
Need a bow for a present....give me a ring!

Put a bow on it and call it wrapped!


Also it was G's Hip Hop Halloween!  She dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. 

 "What big eyes yous got."   The better to watch you dance my dear!



No comments:

Post a Comment