From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Friday, October 21, 2011

Danced it's way into my pocketbook.....

 Yesterday after our walk, J-Z took me to the most fabulous place in Toms River! A little unknown secret to the outside Non-Dancer world.   Since G is in Hip Hop, Ballet and Tap where do we get cute dance wear??? 

ENCORE DANCEWEAR on Fischer Blvd.


To Look at this door you would think it was just a ordinary shop that sells Old Man shoes.....

TA-DA!!!!
Whoa....you just got blown away didn't you?   The picture doesn't do it justice.....

There is Dance Wear for every genre....Hip Hop, Ballet, Tap, Contemporary, Ballroom, You name it they got it!    

Leotards Galore!!!

J-Z asked, "Whatta you think?"
I think, PERFECT!!!

I got matching tutus for E and I....hahaha!
I love spoiling G, she makes it so easy though!!!

I would've bought this bumper sticker if only it said, "I LOVE JAZZ HANDS"

TUTU many tutus!!

I fell in love with these dance bags!


I am so glad I didn't bring G with me...oh my goodness....but I can't wait to take her.   She will literally faint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment