From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Friday, November 18, 2011

Hanging out with Santa before Thanksgiving???

I'm ahead of schedule this year....HOORAY!!!!   

As I was beading Gianna's new moccasins Late Tuesday night/Early Wednesday morning I had a tired/delirious idea!   I was going to make our Christmas Card say, "Moccasins were hung by the chimney with care...".   I've never seen a Christmas Card with that particular wording and thought it would be Perfect!!!      So after G got out of school, I loaded up her Osage clothes, whipped up a pretty red bow, and away we went to Picture People!  

So we get to the Mall and Picture People didn't have any Candy Canes small enough to fit in the moccasin (they only had props that were 2 feet long)....what was I thinking?   I knew I should've bought some in advance....I had a particular vision in mind.    So we whisked down in hunt of Christmas Candy....we found some in Gertrude Hawk Chocolate!   SUCCESS!!!    

G was extra fabulous and was being FIERCE....working that camera! 
 
(RuPaul Song playing in my head)   You better WORK! (cover girl)  Work it Girl (give a twirl)  Do Your Thing on the runway.... 
Merry Christmas 2011

I love this photo...It's my favorite!  

After Picture time G wanted to go down to see if Santa was in the Mall and we were in luck HE WAS!!

Santa wasn't even sitting in his seat, he was hanging out talking to the picture taker guy.   Buh!  It wasn't until he saw that G was coming that he ran back to his chair.  I wanted to laugh so badly but I couldn't!   So I'll laugh now...Ha hahahah!  oh Ho ho ho!!!  

She explained to him how she wants a Mad Scientist Kit and he can "google it" to make sure he knows what it is!    She's Crazy...another thing I wanted to laugh out loud about! 
Nice List!  Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment