From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Giants, Buffalo Chx Dip, and snow all in the mix!

It officially snowed today!  YAY!!!   I'm so glad that I did all my Food Store shopping yesterday because I really don't want to be out with the CrAzIes when it snows!  


Taken at Giants Training Camp Aug. 2011

The Giants have BIG Game tomorrow and we are all super excited!   BIG BLUE!!    If they win this game they will be playing in the Super Bowl.  Ya Down with J.P.P?  Yeah you know me!!!  Ya Down with Big Blue D?  Yeah you know me!!   (I heard that song on FOX 5 news)

  I'm making Pulled Pork (for recipe look at blog PULLED PORK YOU'LL FALL APART FOR) and Baked Beans! 
Training Camp at the Meadowlands


For everyone else I thought I'd give you the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip (Always a fan favorite)!!!  My friend Kelly gave me this recipe back in 2008 and it has been pleasing appetites ever since!   


Buffalo Chicken Dip

16 oz. Cream Cheese-Softened (I usually nuke it to make it a bit smooth)
8-9 Oz. Franks Red Hot Sauce   (any Hot sauce will do)
2 cups (about 1 1/2 lbs.) boiled shredded Chicken  
1-2 TBSP Medium Salsa
1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Cheese
(will need more to add to top)

Melt Cream Cheese then add Hot Sauce, mix well until smooth.   Next add Chicken, Salsa and Cheddar Cheese.   Mix together and taste....if you want more spicy here is the time to add one or two more oz. of Hot Sauce.
Place into Baking dish and top with more cheddar cheese.   Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins or unitl beginning to brown. 

If you feel a little fancy you can add Blue Cheese dressing or Crumbles of Blue Cheese!

BEST CHIPS to serve with is FRITO SCOOPS or Tortilla Chips!!!

Super Easy and SUPER DELICIOUS for the SUPER BOWL!!!

Go Giants!!









No comments:

Post a Comment