From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Monday, February 20, 2012

February so far....

I haven't blogged in a while and boy do I feel  bad!   


It's February.....have you ever thought about how February is spelled and tried to pronounce it s-l-o-w-l-y???   It just seems weird when you say it slow....I bet you are trying it right now, huh? 


In case you didn't know....The Giants Won the Super Bowl and Limoncello was flowing!  It was a good time had by all....and it took me 2 days to recover from all the excitement and Limoncello!  

G and I went to the celebration at Giants Stadium!!!!   

I Celebrated my Birthday at Giants Stadium!  It was the best day.....We tail-gated, sat in the sunny side of the stadium, cheered, clapped, whooped and hollered!!!   We did eventually get wind-chapped but it was worth it!   G learned how to the "THE WAVE" with the crowd.    It was the BEST BIRTHDAY!

Next was Valentine's Day....
G and I made these super cute Valentine Cards.

It never ceases to amaze me what construction paper and imagination can create!

Valentine's Day was super stress free and simple.   I made homemade cheese pizza (Pillsbury pizza crust in the tube is AMAZING!  and worth trying!!!)

G planned a romantic dinner for us, she made place cards, asked if we could set up the candles and use wine glasses.    She is so sweet!   I just love her more and more!


So far so good!!! 
I have a Chocolate Cake recipe that I will be blogging soon!!!    I promise, so get your printers ready!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment