From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Monday, December 5, 2011

It's December!!!

Oh my goodness where do I begin?  

Okay so last week I got an email from G's Agent and she had a very big audition for NBC....so we trekked into NYC and she did great!   I think they were looking for an older kid (she's only 6) but fingers are still crossed!!!

While we were in the City we decided to try a new Restaurant so we went to Mars 2112!   It was so much fun!!!   Everything was red and there were red rock formations everywhere also martians walking around.   I felt like we were in  Men in Black scene!   

Oh YeaH!!!!   

After Thanksgiving we went to Lancaster, PA. for the Christmas Show.   It was a nice, sunny and warm weekend.   We did a little shopping, ate some delicious Amish food, and went to the Pendleton Store!!!!   That was the highlight of my weekend.   They had Pendleton Towels for only $30 and Mugs for $12!!!    LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment