From Osage County to Ocean County

From Osage County to Ocean County

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Banana Bread and Words with Friends!!!


I cannot believe that 2012 will be here on Sunday!    I hope that Mayan Calendar is wrong!  LOL!  


G's Festival of Lights Concert
at her school she performed Rockin' Round the Christmas Tree.   SO CUTE!!!

The Limoncello turned out A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and it was way better than the stuff from the store!!!!  The Giants won so that meant SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!!!  It was so delicious that a certain someone (who should remain nameless) was high-fiving and hugging everyone!!!     This next game the Giants have to beat the Cowboys in order to make it to the playoffs....let's just say that every Giants fan around the globe is hoping for a victory.   

She called it her "Deer in Headlights Pose"

Okay my friend Steph (from my hair salon) got me hooked on Words with Friends.   I am completely addicted and have numerous games going.    Right now I have 2 games at the same time with my friend Nancy!  LOL!!!    I can completely understand why Alec Baldwin got kicked off his flight....I feel your pain Baldwin brother!!!



Here is the Chocolate Chip Banana Bread that I included in my goodie bags that I passed out to a few people.    It's so easy squeezy!!!

Choc. Chip Banana Bread

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

3 or 4 ripe Bananas Smashed (not drunk smashed...HA!)
1/3 cup of melted butter
3/4 cup of sugar
1 egg beaten
1 tsp. of Vanilla
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup of Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 cup of Choc. Chips (or as much as you like) 

Mix Butter and Bananas with a wooden spoon
Mix in Sugar, egg and vanilla
sprinkle in Baking Soda and salt
add Flour
mix in choc. chips last.

Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.

Look at this cute Christmas wrapping paper she created.   I just love her more and more!!!

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your choc chip banana bread recipe looks delish! I'm also completely addicted to words too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete